Good morning everyone!!!!
I'm now promoting my sister's HOMEMADE SALABAT. She undertook training in TESDA and this is one of her products. If anyone is interested, feel free to contact me in my number 09466905351 or rather spare me a message in my messenger inbox. You can either order me by bucks or by dozen. You can even sell it in your in your sari-sari store.
I had conducted research about the healt benifits that SALABAT can give and here are some of the healhty benifits:
1. DIGESTION----> The phenolic compounds in ginger are known to help relieve gastrointestinal (GI) irraitation, stimulate saliva, and bile production, and surpress gastric constraction as food and fluids more through the GI tract.
At the same time, ginger also appears to have beneficial affect of the enzymes trypsin and pancreatic tipase, and to increase motility through the digestive tract. This suggests ginger could help prevent COLON CANCER and CONSTIPATION.
2. NAUSEA ( the feeling you have in your stomach when you think you are going to vomit)-----> Chewing raw ginger or drinking ginger tea is a common home remedy for nausea during cancer traitment. Taking ginger for motion sickness seems to reduce feeling of nausea but it does not appear to prevent vomiting. It is also saf eto use during pregnancy, to relieve nausea.
3. COLD AND FLU RELIEF------> During cold weather, drinking ginger tea is good way to keep warm. It is DIAPHORETHIC, which means that it promotea sweating, working to warm th body from within.
4. PAIN REDUCTION------> Based on the research, daily ginger supplementation reduced exercise-induced muscle pain bu 25 percent. Ginger has also been found to reduce the symptoms of dysmenorrehea, the severe pain that some women experience during a menstrual cycle.
5. INFLAMMATION------> Ginger has been used for centuries to reduce inflammation and treat inflammatory contidions a study published in CANCER PREVENTION RESEARCH JOURNAL reported that ginger supplements reduced the risk of COLORECTAL CANCER. Ginger has also been found to be " modestly efficacious and reasonably safe" for treating inflammation associated with OSTEOARTHRITIS. mother of the brides or groom wears suitable for fall
6. CARDIOVASCULAR HEALTH-------> Other possible uses include reducing cholesterol, lowering the risk of blood clotting, and helping to maintain healhty blood sugar levels, ginger could become part of a treatment for heart disease and diabetes.